Frugal Dad reuses before he recycles, and he has shared his expertise with us lesser mortals in a great blog post about how to reuse plastic milk bottles. Here are his great ideas.
1. Collect rainwater to irrigate gardens.
2. Cut milk jug in half and use top as a a funnel for pouring motor oil.
3. Cut off handled section to use as dog food scooper.
4. Make powdered drinks and juices.
5. Use as a paint cup for trim work or small paint jobs.
6. Use milk jugs to store granulated yard products such as ant killer.
7. Homemade toilet brush holder.
8. Store foods.
9. Refrigerator organizer.
10. Portable freezer.
11. Industrial strength paper weight.
12. Plant starter containers.
Read more about how to reuse plastic milk bottles at Frugal Dad.
12 Household Uses for Used Plastic Containers [Frugal Dad]
Photo credit: Jim Broughton