The new big small thing in wallets. Jimi’s are probably the smallest, eco-friendliest wallets around, and that’s not the only reason you should have one. If you’re one of those eco-hunks (or even eco-geeks) who doesn’t like having a wallet in the first place because they get wet when you’re cycling, or running, or single-handedly leading a permaculture revolution and your credit cards end up bent at strange angles and don’t work in ATMs anymore, the Jimi will keep your cash dry and your cards, well, card-shaped.
Here’s why we like them:
- They’re made of 100% recycled plastic.
- 1% of Jimi wallets sales revenue is invested in the environment.
- They’re made without sweatshop labour.
Here’s how you can get your hands on one:
1. Buy one. Nigel’s Eco Store sells them.
2. Get us to give you one. We have a Jimi wallet, a JimiX wallet and a Jimi multi-media case to give away. To win one of these highly desirable recycled plastic Jimi’s, simply enter your details on the form below. The draw will take place on the 30th November 2007. The winners will be notified by email.